Monday, June 19, 2006

Wedding, honey moon and tear gas

This blog was originally set up to track our construction process. Now that the construction is slowing down I am repurposing the blog for any communication about our lives. We recently got married in Baltimore. I made a google map of the affair. Our good friend Emily has bloged about our wedding, and others. She also posted many more picture on shutterfly.

I am not nearly as good with words as Emily so I will keep it to what people want, pictures. I am accumulating pictures of the affair on Flickr. I keep updating this set as I get time and new pictures.

You can read a bit about the protest that we got caught up in in Oaxaca from Reuters. Indymedia has a good collection of pictures of the protest, police action etc. I will post our pictures of the action soon.

No comments: