Monday, April 25, 2005

Moving In

Well, it is now no longer the work site, it is our house. We moved in! It’s been a rocky ride but we now live in our new house. There is not much in the house to make it cozy. There are the bare essentials, a sink, toilet and heat.

We found out last week that there is a problem with the plumbing and electricity. The plumber put a drain line right above the breaker box. This does not meet code so it’s needs to be changed. Our options are either move the drain line way out into the living room or move the electrical box. The electrician wants $700-800 to move the box. I have not talked to the plumber yet. The electrician thinks that we should get it paid by the plumber. I really dread the resolution. That said we need to resolve it because it is holding back the house.

I have fallen behind in all of my classes, so the house is going to be put almost on hold until after the end of the semester. I will do some work, but I do not want any more C’s this semester.

No comments: